Re: [squid-users] Squid

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:18:11 +0200

In theory yes, but in practice no as it is very hard to tell what
limit to use.

A single browser window can open very many HTTP connections.
Frequently seen with Netscape Navigator/Communicator when there is
frames being used.

A HTTP proxy cannot know how many windows you have open. Only how
many HTTP requests your browser(s) have sent in parallell.