RE: [squid-users] resolving local websites

From: Ferris, Kieran <Kieran.Ferris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:14:07 +1000

What sort of network environment are you in? If you are in a NT/2K
environment
then you could use IEAK + Group Policies to define the local sites. While
you
would have to define it in one central localation when you set the policies,
when
the users log onto their machines, it would be deployed.

Regards,

Kieran