[squid-users] Blocking groups in NT by NTLM

From: Alex Carlos Braga Antão <Alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:46:06 -0300 (Hora oficial do Brasil)

Hello, Squid users,
   I´m looking for a way to ONLY PERMIT group in my domain to access my
proxy, using NTLM authentication.
   Example:
      I have a group called Internet in my domain controller. My squid is
working great with NTLM authentication, but it permits all users, and I´d
like to permit only the users in that group (Internet) to access my proxy.

    Are there a way to do this ?
Thanks for any help...
Alex C. B. Antão
Analista de Sistemas e Suporte

"A Vida é uma Estrada, nem Sempre Asfaltada"