[squid-users] Acl Problem

From: schazad choudary <schahzadchoudhry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:14:14 -0700 (PDT)

I am doing squid to treat one of my site not from
cache but going directlly,

according to FAq i define this ACL
acl xyz dstdomain .xyz.net.no/cb2.php
always_direct allow xyz

actully cb2.php is a little window when our user open
our site this little windows automatically pop up an d
show the balance of user.

But after configuring refresh pattern some user
complain then when open our site ,they see someone
other account in lil window.

So i thought to cause the site going directly and not
from cache ,burt after puting the above acl Still the
site show TCP_HIT in access.log and specially cb2,php
which cause the little window to show some others
balance .

Please guide me how can i cause this site to going
directlly and fetch a new page evry time as well
little window.
regards

--- "Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom)"