[squid-users] MSNT authentication

From: Marcin - ONET <marcinwasilewski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 10:47:51 +0200

hello,
I need basic support from You (if I can of course), could you tell me how you solved the problem or give me sample conf file

I have Squid 2.4.6-1 on debian

Squid was configured with standard debian options, an after that I compiled MSNT auth manual. I change only those lines in confload.c

#define CONFIGFILE "/home/squid/etc/msntauth.conf" /* Path to configuration

#define DENYUSERSDEFAULT "/home/squid/etc/denyusers"

#define ALLOWUSERSDEFAULT "/home/squid/etc/allowusers"

after that I moved the msntauth program to /home/squid/etc

msntauth.conf looks like that:

server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx BLUEDOMAIN

denyusers /home/squid/etc/denyusers

allowusers /home/squid/etc/allowusers

in allowusers I have

Marcin mypassword

I want to test it as it is written in the README, so I execute the msntauth program

then I type username password

Marcin mypassword

and I get an ERR

what I did wrong?