[squid-users] Un-Accounted memory

From: jay omayan <xjhay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:05:12 -0700 (PDT)

I am using Squid 2.5 PRE7... and it runs smooth except that there are a
lot of un-accounted memory that is not used by squid...

I've tried all the patch available and still doesnt work... I also
tried using GNUMalloc and DLMalloc, still doesnt work...

Memory grows like hell and when the memory reaches to peek my CPU
proccess grows up to 99% and it will also starts to slow down the
connection...

Hardware Specs

2 PIII

1GB Memory