Re: [squid-users] How to point to Proxy 2.0 (Microsoft)

From: Visolve.com <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:47:19 +0530

Hello Vijay,

Assuming you are looking for setup as follows...
client -> Squid -> MS proxy -> internet
If so, then your squid needs to be configured to connect to the MS proxy.

For ex..
  cache_peer MS.proxy parent 8080 0 no-query
  never_direct allow all

assuming the MS proxy listens on port 8080.
Hope this helps!

Regards,
-Kanchana
http://www.visolve.com