Re: [squid-users] Squid tunning

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 17:46:53 +0200

patrice.valentin@itc.alstom.com wrote:

> I read a mail exchange between Henrik Nordstrom and a squid user that dealt
> with TCP connection and some stuff like this. So could someone tell me hox
> to tune my Redhat to solve this issue.

First check your log files to see if there is any additional hints there.

a) Squid cache.log

b) The systems messages log

If there is no hints there, the problem is most likely elsewhere.

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized