[squid-users] problem - proxy auth with password

From: Diego Mauricio Melendez S. <dmelendez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:07:18 -0500

i have a squid proxy Linux Red Hat 6.2 working well, but when i tried the part of authentication it appears the login screeen, it accept the authentication, but after that, i can't use internet, i.e. the proxy is not working, as if there is no connection betwen the PC and the Proxy.

I send you my squid.conf and please i hope you can help me with this problem.

Thanks.

Diego Mauricio Meléndez S.
Dirección de Estudios y Proyectos
INICTEL - Lima