[squid-users] license issue

From: nick <trykde@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:47:14 -0400

Hi All,

Squid is licensed under GNU GPL:
     http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.4/COPYRIGHT.txt
And here is a commericial version for NT:
     http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-1.html#squid-NT
     ftp://ftp.logisense.com/pub/cachexpress/

Last time I checked the ftp site, if you download the binary file and
install it on NT, you will be reminded it's trial version that will
expire after months. Don't you think this expiration thing violated GPL?
Don't get me wrong - I have nothing against LogiSense people, I'm simply
asking the question. And I apologize if I'd missed something.

-nick