Re: [squid-users] pb wtih Squid 2.4.STABLE4 on unixware7.1.1

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 00:20:14 +0200

You most likely need to increase the amount of swap available.. most
UNIX:es is plain stupid when it comes to swap management while starting
new processes from a big process like Squid.

In must configurations this kind of problem should only be seen during
"squid -k rotate" or "squid -k reconfigure".