[squid-users] authentication based on windows9x current user

From: Felipe Machado Cardoso <cicrano@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 02:33:15 -0300 (ART)

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to do a automatic authentication, with
Squid, and other services. So, I need to know 2
things:

1- how can I know the name of the logged user on a
Windows workstation? There are any way to do that?
Even running a resident memory on the workstation.

2- can I have sure if the user is really logged on a
NT domain?

The goal is: once authenticated on the NT domain, the
services (proxy, etc) will be avaiable automatically.

Thanks,

Felipe

Yahoo! Encontros
O lugar certo para você encontrar aquela pessoa que falta na sua vida. Cadastre-se hoje mesmo!
http://br.encontros.yahoo.com/