[squid-users] Multiple Accelerators

From: AJ Lemke <aj.lemke@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:01:40 -0500

Hello Squid Group,

My company is using squid in an website acceleration mode and we would like
to add more squid servers to help with load and redundancy. I am looking
for information pertaining to the sharing of information between squid boxes
ie. can squid A give information to squid B? If so where can I find some
documentation on this?

Another question. Is there a way to force squid to serve out expired pages
if an error occurs on the backend server? An example, massive hardware
failure on a web server and squid is recieving errors.

Thanks for any insight that you have.

AJ Lemke
www.securitylabs.com