Re[2]: [squid-users] too many processes

From: tony schmitz <tschmitz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:04:54 -0500

Hello Marc,

Upon looking at the cache.log as you suggested. I discovered that my
system was not writing to the cache.log.
The reason; I had moved the log files to an alternative directory.
When doing this I failed to apply the correct permissions to
.../log/squid directory.

This may turn out to be the whole problem.

Thank you for your response!

Tony Schmitz
Distributors Corp of America
Memphis TN