Re: [squid-users] squid_ldap_auth HELP

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 23:33:36 +0200

What is the full DN of the user you are trying to log in as?

If the login is not in the leaf component of the DN then you will need to use
the search mode to locate the users DN.

  -f "SamAccountName=%s"

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized