Re: [squid-users] squid_ldap_auth HELP

From: Nicolas MATHEY <nmathey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:03:39 +0200

Well I abandon the authentification for a moment to Active Directory.
But I tried to an Openldap server.

The full DN of my user is (password-> test):
uid=test,ou=organisation,dc=subdomain,dc=domain

then my squid_ldap_auth command line was:
./squid_ldap_auth -u uid -b "ou=organisation,dc=subdomain,dc=domain" -h
"LDAPSERVER" -p 389
test test
ERR

and the tcpdump sniffing tell me no error like with Active directory!
What's wrong?

Regards
Nicolas