[squid-users] emergency help (how can i use squid as NAT server --- why don't i see our client and obj)

From: Morteza Kabiri <mokabiri@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:04:18 +0430

Hi to all,
My cachemgr is work but when I go cache client list I can not see our
client and our obj of cache when as our client can go trough internet
from my cache server (squid server ) .what do I do? Please help me .
Any one couldn't help me at this problem, please help you?

I want redirect special port and ip to valid ip and port, such as : I
want redirect ip:217.29.250.x on port 80 to 213.29.250.x on port 3200
(this is only an example) what do I do ? what command of squid can help
me and how?
(Otherwise I want to use squid as NAT server and port or ip redirector)
Best regards,
Please send me, as soon.
I looking forward to you,
M.Kabiri.