Re: [squid-users] virtualhost problem

From: Ali Javed Tajik <ali@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu May 30 23:55:36 2002

Shadha!
Are you sure your virtual host server is properly configured for every
host?
I am running the same scenario with no problem.

Regards.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Ali Javed Tajik
Network Administrator
Net Zone (Pvt.) Ltd;
Phones: 92-91-270820-1
http://www.netzone.net.pk
> Hello all,
>

> I'm trying to use squid to accelerate server with
> virtual hosts. I've made dns entries, but it doesn't
> work.
> i.e when i try to access any virtual host, i'm
> getting same page for all hosts.
> i don't what may be the problem.
>
> squid config..(squid-2.5PRE7)
> httpd_accel_host 172.16.1.41(apache erver)
> httpd_accel_port 80
> httpd_accel_single_host on
> httpd_accel_with_proxy on
>

> any help is appriciated.
>
> regs,
> -shadha

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com