[squid-users] answer me before my bose kick me out !

From: amir ahrabi <ahrabi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:56:52 -0700

dear friends !
i still have a problem with my cache !
i set it as a transparent mode with iptables and it works good ! it takes log ! beffor i came here they used to pot this common in router in et0 :
"ip policy rout proxy-redirect"
but now i don't do that case use iptables but my bose thigs case i don't pot that command in router it cache doesn't work !!!!! so he told me to make it such as before but i don't know how !!!!
please some body helpes me befor he kickes me out !!!!!!!!!!!
thanks a lot
A.Ahrabi