Re: [squid-users] answer me before my bose kick me out !

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 08:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

a-o-a

Just to prevent your boss to kick you out..:)

First define a route map with a name of proxy-redirect
(name doesn't matter) and specify the next hop to be
the machine Squid runs on.

        !
        route-map proxy-redirect permit 10
         match ip address 110
         set ip next-hop 203.24.133.2
        !

Define an access list to trap HTTP requests. The
second line allows the Squid host direct access so an
routing loop is not formed. By carefully writing your
access list as show below, common cases are found
quickly and this can greatly reduce the load on your
router's processor.
        !
        access-list 110 deny tcp any any neq www
        access-list 110 deny tcp host 203.24.133.2
any
        access-list 110 permit tcp any any
        !

Apply the route map to the ethernet interface.
        !
        interface Ethernet0
         ip policy route-map proxy-redirect
        !

   just replace the ip address with the ip address of
your squid machine.
--- amir ahrabi <ahrabi@iranmehr.net> wrote:
> dear friends !
> i still have a problem with my cache !
> i set it as a transparent mode with iptables and it
> works good ! it takes log ! beffor i came here they
> used to pot this common in router in et0 :
> "ip policy rout proxy-redirect"
> but now i don't do that case use iptables but my
> bose thigs case i don't pot that command in router
> it cache doesn't work !!!!! so he told me to make it
> such as before but i don't know how !!!!
> please some body helpes me befor he kickes me out
> thanks a lot
> A.Ahrabi

=====
Regards,
Mohsin Khan
CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate 2.0 )