[squid-users] Re: squid 2.4 stable1 on AIX

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 22:52:32 +0200

I can only advice you to find a AIX users forum. There you most likely
can find help on where C compilers and other neccesary tools needed
to install open source software can be found.

A 5 seconds search on the net reveals that IBM has a product they call
"AIX toolbox for Linux applications" which seems to be what you are
looking for
<http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/aix/products/aixos/linux/download.html>.
There you can find all the tools needed to build Open Source
applications such as Squid and even a pre-compiled version of
Squid-2.4.STABLE4. Why they insist on calling it "Linux toolbox" I do
not know as Linux is not in any wa part of it.

Regards
Henrik Nordström