[squid-users] Squid problem when viewing real-time stock qouting web pages

From: Richard Lam <richardlam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:33:53 +0800

Dear all:

I am totally new to Squid Proxy server, and hope someone could help me.

I am setting a proxy server to share internet within the company. Everything works great, except our users complains that they could not see the real-time finanical stock quote (such as US stock.... etc). He/she got stuck with gray pages...... all I know is the real time stock qouting web pages is using Java Applet.....

When I try to fall back to direct connection to Internet, everything is back to nornal, and I tried other microsoft based proxy server, the problems does not appear to be the same as squid.

could anyone give me some help??

Thx

Richard