[squid-users] how to enable ftp logging?

From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 16:37:32 +0200

hello list,

having *big trouble* with one of our customers
behind/using our squids (mainly for sec reasons) i wonder
how to enable ftp logging. normal http connects work very
well, ftp is nearly impossible (but only for this
customer, the rest of our customers including ourselves
enjoy squid every single second ;) -- so i'd like to solve
this problem by logging and analyzing... since i'm quite
sure that it's *not* the squid machines making these
troubles.

any hints?

tia & greats,

with kind regards,