[squid-users] Re: squid bugs

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 00:31:09 +0200

Have you turned off stdio output buffering in your redirector? If not
Squid won't see the response of your redirector until it exits as the
default buffering mode for pipes is block buffering..

C: setbuf(stdout, NULL); /* at startup */
Perl: $|=1; /* at startup */
C++: cout.flush(); /* after each output... */