Re: [squid-users] transparent proxy

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:53:13 +0200

Should not be a problem unless the packets first go thru the
masquerade point..

Before you install the route map I'd recommend you to test the
interception using a station on the Ethernet segment between your
Squid server and the router, having this station configured to use
the Squid server as default gateway. This ways you can ensure that
your interceptionrules on the Squid server is correct before changing
the wan routing.