[squid-users] Administrator copy of user errors?

From: Peter Smith <peter.smith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:27:06 -0500

I am using Squid v2.4.STABLE2 and am wondering if there could be a way
to have every user error page forwarded to the administrator via email.
 All the outgoing error pages like "The requested URL could not be
retrieved." etc. This would assist me in diagnosing what type of
problems my users are getting before anyone says anything to me about
it. While it would be a large volume of mail it is acceptable.

Thanks in advance,
Peter