Re: [squid-users] Administrator copy of user errors?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:53:14 +0200

Not easily, but there is other alternatives. See the error mapping
function of my rproxy patch:
http://devel.squid-cache.org/rproxy/errorpages.html (experimental, work
in progress). Not exacly what that part of the patch was implemented
for, but it can also do what you need and at a substantial volume
depending on the target error handling application..