RE: [squid-users] Vija - squid dns error

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 00:25:08 +0430

Try adding some dns ip address to your /etc/resolve.conf or may be
installing a caching name server like djb dns (www.djbdns.org) may help
more .

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /