Re: [squid-users] speeding up response

From: Kay Joplin <err0r@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:07:32 -0300

I now changed a setting (range_offset_limit -1 KB to be more precise) and to
my surprise (or maybe i'm fooling myself) the response seems to be alot
faster and the pages get displayed (almost) like they did before proxying.
not quite like before, but alot faster at least and now with the benefits of
proxying ;-) I don't quite understand the explaination given for the option.