Re: [squid-users] speeding up response

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:04:29 +0200

Odd... if anything disabling range_offset_limit should make your internet
connection overload... not improve performance.

More likely the performance increased because you restarted Squid and it was
priorly running out of resources (mainly memory) on your Squid server..
(alternative 'a' in my previous message). If this was the case the situation
will soon be back to the same (or worse due to the range_offset_limit change)