[squid-users] Is it possible in Squid and FreeBSD or Linux

From: MASOOD AHMAD <masoodnt10@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 02:31:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello my dears squid users,

 I just want to set up a cable network using CAT 5 STP like Internet café. I want to set up user authentication with squid. Can any one tell me how can I do that in detail? Actually I want to disable users when there account expired. And when they will paid they can access Internet. And also I want to manage the bandwidth for users?

Is there any solution if u peoples know please do me a fever and tell me.

I’m using FreeBSD4.4 and Linux OS

 Masood Ahmad shah
System Engineer