[squid-users] Is it possible in Squid or FreeBSD, Linux

From: MASOOD AHMAD <masoodnt10@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 02:48:49 -0700 (PDT)

hello my dear sqiuid users,

 Actually I had done a setup of STP CAT 5 cable network with in an area 4 to 5 KM. I’m configuring squid as a transparent proxy. I had done configuring for this and it’s working well. Now I want to setup user authentication and user authorization through squid. Actually I want to do when user account expired due to non payment of the bill His or her account will be block and when he or she paid he or she can browse the net. How can I do that is it possible in Squid or FreeBSD, UNIX?

And also I want to manage the bandwidth per user basses how can do that to

Tank’s for you kind of information.

 Masood Ahmad shah

System Engineer