[squid-users] Re: Is it possible in Squid or Linux , FreeBSD etc

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:18:01 +0200

Please use the squid-users mailinglist for Squid questions, or buy a
Squid support contract with MARA Systems which guarantees you
personal support directly from me.

The answer to your question is in both in squid.conf and the Squid
FAQ. Note that transparent proxying is gross TCP/IP protocol
violation and not all things play nice with it.

That said, most things are possible in this world one way or another.