[squid-users] WCCP + FreeBSD + Squid + Cisco 7000 series router etc

From: MASOOD AHMAD <masoodnt10@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:36:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello my dear squid users,

I'm running squid with FreeBSD now I want to configure it with wccp on Cisco 7000 series router with ios 11.1.

but I can,t find any command for wccp in this router is it a IOS version problem or something else and alos tell me we have some module in linux for wccp support but what we can do for FreeBSD UNIX.

if any one know please tell me how can i configure wccp + FreeBSD + Cisco router

thak's

Masood Ahmad Shah

Network Engineer