RE: [squid-users] Unable to access site through squid 2.4

From: Chris Vaughan <Chris.Vaughan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:45:07 +1000

Hi

I disabled ecn on linux as shown, and turned off
server_persistent_connections and client_persistent_connections directives
in squid as shown in Section 11.51 of the Squid FAQ. The connection is still
timing out. The message given in the access.log is now:

1024976266.662 15942 courtesan3 TCP_MISS/503 1034 GET
http://www.hsnet.nsw.gov.au:8080/~execs cvaughan TIMEOUT_NONE/-

As mentioned, my system is Red Hat Linux 7.1, running kernel verison
2.4.9-34.