RE: [squid-users] Anybody know what this

From: Robert Adkins <raa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:04:00 -0400

I have no idea what OS you are running squid on, but about one week after
I setup a machine I was receiving similar error messages that were
basically telling me, "This Hard drive is about to die."

Of course, the error message was different, but it did refer to a write
failure among other things.

You may want to hunt down that error message in the documentation that
came along with your OS or on the vendor's web-site.

Regards,
Robert Adkins
IT Manager/Buyer
IMPEL Industries, Inc.