[squid-users] Iptables + Squid + NTLM

From: En Interlap <tecnocrata@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:39:15 -0400

Hello all, (my english is terrible)

I have a problem.
I don't know how to put to work my network....

I have a NT Proxy (MS Proxy Server) with NTLM validation in my WAN
Network, I have 300 User with Internet trougth this MS PRoxy, well my
goal is give Internet (only http and ftp) to another subnet trought Linux (Squid Proxy)
using MS Proxy (you can call this proyect a Proxy of Proxy).
Why?
1. I don't have the control o WAN Proxy (MS Proxy)
2. I want a great CACHE proxy.

Well again...
1. The firs obstacle, was have Internet in a linux box.
I use for that a:
NTLM autorization Proxy Server v0.9.7 by Dmitry Rozmanov
downloaded from: http://www.geocities.com/rozmanov/ntlm

That's ok I get Internet in my linux box, when I configure my netscape
or mozilla with : Proxy Server: tarserver
                  Port :5865

GREAT, I can browse www.mocosoft.com hehehehehe!!!!

2. I don't kwon how continue my proyect.

Maybe iptables?
some suggestion?????

Please I need your help

My squid proxy have 3128 standard port