Re: [squid-users] "Accept-Encoding" header

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 10:47:51 +0200

Now we are talking.

The CVS tag SQUID_1_2_beta21 translates to squid-1.2.beta21.
squid-1.2.beta is the developmen versions what later become Squid
version 2, so any Squid version 2 knows about Vary, and Squid version
2.5 or later knows how to proper cache Vary objects.

But see also RFC2616 regarding how to make use of Vary when there may
be HTTP/1.0 caches in the path.