Re: [squid-users] SNMP error

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:57:10 +0200

No idea then, except that you are at least partially asking for the
wrong counters. What you want is the counters in the
cacheProtoAggregateStats group. cacheClientHttpRequests is from the
cacheClientTable group and cannot easily be plotted (too many of
them, one per client IP).

cacheServerRequests is in the correct group. The only times I have
seen MRTG giving this error on correct variables is when it haven't
been told to read the Squid MIB definition. Make sure you have the
directive first in your config before any measurement targets, and
that MRTG have access to read the mib file.