Re: [squid-users] login screen

From: Ryan Hairyes <rhairyes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:27:04 -0500

Thanks. I kinda already knew that. Doesn't send a 407 to the browser
to make it bring up the login screen? Anyhow, is it possible to pass
the login information to squid through a webpage? Like setup the username
and password in a header and have it sent to squid?

Thanks for your time.

--
Ryan Hairyes
Network/System Administration