Re: [squid-users] Squid Hang Problem...

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:26:55 -0500

You missed the bit where he said that FTP, DNS, etc. also stop working.
  This can't be perl related, unless all of those services are written
in perl (possible, but not likely).

But, yes, if a perl redirector is in use and it breaks with the new
perl, then it will cause problems for Squid.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.