[squid-users] squid ignores Range:

From: Bernd Meurer <Benjy42@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:19:33 +0200 (MEST)

sorry if this a silly question - I looked at the sources and
all possible configurations, but can't find an explanation for
this...
I'm behind a firewall, all http-traffic is proxied by squid. For
some mysterious reason, the proxy ignores "Range:"-Requests and
always returns the complete file. I experimented a little bit,
first trying to get a file from an internal apache-Server directly, and
then through the squid-proxy (using wget).
Her're the results:

without squid: