Re: [squid-users] Transparent Proxying from a Cisco

From: <Mark.H.Price@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:33:00 -0400

Thanks for the suggestions, I ended up getting it to work with
"httpd_accel_port 0" as was instructed in the .conf file comments. I
think my error was using a RedHat RPM for squid instead of compiling
with --enable-linux-netfilter .. once I did the custom compile, it seems
to be working great now.

Mark
------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------