Re: [squid-users] 50 requests per second?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:44:32 -0500

Load balancing isn't strictly necessary. We have a single box serving
200+ reqs/sec at peak periods (dialup ISP workload, so different than a
LAN, but still should make a huge difference in peak request rate).

It just takes a big box, ReiserFS, and Squid with aufs filesystems.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.