[squid-users] Squid as an accelerator for Apache -- security question

From: Erik Lotspeich <erikvcl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:12:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm sure that you all have read the recent announcement about Apache:

My question is that if you run Squid as an HTTPD accelerator for Apache,
will it, in essence, shield the user from the invalid chunked-encoding
request that Apache is vulnerable to? Or will it proxy that request on to
Apache?

If my question is ignorant, then I apologize. ;)

Thanks,

Erik.