Re: [squid-users] Binding squid to many address in a multihomed environment

From: Zeus <zeus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 01:04:30 +0400

I mean that if I setup my browser to connect to the IP 1.2.3.4.3 port 3128
or 1.2.3.4 port 3128 .as an example
When i check the proxy connection I allways see one IP (the first IP on the
server)
As an example i have
eth0 64.145.34.2
eth0:0 64.145.34.3
eth0:1 64.145.34.4
eth0:2 64.145.34.5
eth0:3 64.145.34.6
I setup my browser to connect to 64.145.34.5 3128 and chech the connection
whit a proxy checker script and then i have allways an IP= 64.145.34.2
instead the real IP 64.145.34.5
Its clear now what i mean ???

Thanks in advance