Re: [squid-users] wccp & squid

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:03:03 -0500

When you say, "configure squid.conf", what did you do with the wccp_
options in squid.conf?

WCCP is enabled by default in any build from tarball (unless you disable
it explicitly), and it is enabled in all of our RPMs (and Red Hats). So
if you've got "WCCP Disabled" in the log then you probably don't have
the configuration correct in squid.conf. (It's hard to go wrong...but
that's the only thing I can think of.)

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.