[squid-users] squid accel q

From: Bgs himself <bgs@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:08:32 +0200 (MEST)

 Hi all !

I have a strange prob here, probably my fault. :)

I'm playing with acceleration for mutiple hosts. As the DNS is set
elsewhere I set up my hosts file. But when I try to look at the page with
lynx, I get the following error:

 While trying to retrieve the URL: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/

   The following error was encountered:
     * Access Denied.
       Access control configuration prevents your request from being
       allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you
       feel this is incorrect.

1) Why do I have an IP instead of the original URL in the request ?
2) Accel is switched on, but if I telnel to port 80 and issue a simple
"GET http://...." command, squid wait for the (proxy) headers as well and
sends me an Invalid Request message. Isn't squid supposed to handle these
commands when in accel mode ?

Tanx
Bgs