[squid-users] Ones more - cache problem

From: Aleksey Trubin <aleks@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:20:39 +0500

I already wrote aboute my problem (Issue 617 N17259). I have an error
      --------
/cache: write failed, file system is full
      --------
but there is some space for writing. Now I use LFUDA with maximum_object
size 10M.
Cache slice is 99% full and it has about 20M free space.
What's wrong?
One more question. I have installed Squid2.5PRE8 (for testing) and it's
seems to work good.
I use PAM authentication with RADIUS authorization and it's work to. But
in cache.log:
    -------
authenticateAuthenticate: no connection data, cannot process authentication
    -------
I haven't found this in FAQ's.