RE: [squid-users] Leased line/satellite combo

From: David Norton <davidn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:12:48 +0200

Hi,

I have a similar set up at the moment, but not through squid, as I could
not get the Harmonic card to work with Linux. I run Wingate and that
seems to work for both FTP and WWW traffic, with all requests going out
to the satellite proxy machine via a socks service, and the users
connecting to wingate via the www / ftp proxy services

I know this is not what you want, but it may help.

Regards

David Norton